Chromebook Collection 2023
- Charge your Chromebook to 100% overnight before returning it to LHS. We are sending the Chromebooks to the elementary schools, so we want the Chromebooks to be charged for those students.
- Make sure you clean any marks (pencil, pen, nail polish, etc.) off of the case, keyboard, and screen of your Chromebook. We need them to be clean for the elementary students who are receiving them.
- All students must return a Chromebook and the charger (or $35.00).
- Check MyPaymentsPlus.com and your email to see if you have any existing fees. New fees may be assessed upon device inspection.
- Students cannot purchase Chromebooks.
- Students must return the device and charger and address any outstanding repair fees. Failure to do so may result in a delayed distribution of their device for the 2023-2024 school year.
- PSO, Hospital Homebound, and WBL students who will not be on campus on May 24 can bring their Chromebooks to the Media Center any day before Wednesday, May 24.
Chromebook Fees As Needed:
Fees can be paid by cash or credit card in the LHS Media Center or online at www.mypaymentsplus.com.