In the Destiny Discover website or app, search for the LHS Media Center’s resources, put books on hold, see new arrivals, view account information including checkouts, holds and outstanding fines, check out ebooks, and much more!
- Go to http://www.destinydiscover.com or download the Destiny Discover app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Location: Select Georgia from the drop-down menu.
- School: Type in Loganville High School, and select the school from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Log In in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose Sign in with Google, and use your school username and password to log in if prompted and submit.
How to Use Destiny Discover
- To do a quick search, type your topic in the Search field.
- To do a more specific search, click the Search Options button.
- When the results load, you have several options: Books, Collections, Websites or Open Educational Resources.
- You can also choose to Open ebooks, place a Hold, or mark an item as a Favorite, etc.
- To find out more about the book or video, click on the title or book jacket photo.
- In the upper-left hand corner, you can click Destiny Discover to see your checkouts, holds, history, etc.
Looking for a Book and Cannot Find it?
Ask a media specialist to:
- Reserve it in Destiny Discover
- Check at Another Walton County School
- Check at the O’Kelly Memorial Library in Loganville
- CLICK HERE to Request a Book to be Ordered