For more information about using My Payments Plus, go to www.mypaymentsplus.com. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose HELP CENTER. or call 1-877-237-0946.
Create an Account
To Pay for the Chromebook Usage & Protection Plan
Using the My Payments Plus website:
Using the My Payments Plus App:
To Pay for Chromebook Repairs or Replacement
- Go to www.mypaymentsplus.com and log in with your email address and password. (If you need to create an account, see directions at the top of this page.)
- On the left menu, choose My Account and then Manage Accounts. If your student is not listed on the page, choose Add Account. You will need to know your student's school ID number. Once he or she has been added, refresh the page.
- On the left menu, choose Events & Activities.
- Choose your student.
- Choose the Repair/Replacement Option that is applicable to the Chromebook issue. Choose ADD TO CART.
- Continue completing fields and payment.